Wednesday, August 10, 2011

KAMINEY (2009) - HINDI

Hmm just back from the movie and am still not believing what I saw. No it cannot be, Vishal can never make a movie like that. So predictable, so illogical, so flawed and yet too much hyped as a Tarantino and Guy Ritchie kind. For me it's never like that. It isn't even near to a two out of five from me

Story, twin brothers story/one love story/one smuggling gangster story/one political gangster story and all cooked up to a shoot shoot shootout climax

Cooked up to make a pot boiler, but its rotten, so rotten that I couldn't smell it even to have it after the end of first half I started reading the other side and it happened the same way bad men go and good men stay. The streak of OMKARA where LANGDA TYAGI was raised as an epitome of jealousy was missing, the innocence and honesty of BLUE UMBRELLA was missing.

The performances were decent or may be the best of their life times for the actors, I don't give a damn but the plot, the character development, the story the concept for which I was craving all through was so flawed and I am still not liking it...should I dare to watch it again I would be more angry
After, coming out my initial reaction was he fucked it all up and he was the biggest KAMINA as he cut the ass of viewers like me and made an illusion as the best movie of the year nope not you mister Vishal Bharadwaj. GULAAL is many notches higher as MOVIE of YEAR

RATING : 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche