Sunday, August 14, 2011

I AM....BAD AT TIMES

There are a few things I learned now, each one has an ego (false/true only time will tell) that what they think/advise/choose is the best. This faltered many a time and I myself am a victim of it, but to be honest, I do not judge my opinions or choices as much as others around me did (all through my life) so I am at a safer side.

As a matter of fact, I let others choose what is best for me when I m not interested in it. I went shopping and my fickle mind wanted to listen to music than shop then I will let others choose things.

I hate being that but I always hold up myself for one thing that I am honest and speak out my heart.

Maybe to some thousands I am a pain and produce tears when they face me but for some tens of people I bring a smile (I am sure of this) and it’s for these tens I am living and I will let thousands cry if they still wish too

What I am and what I shall be is no one's interest unless they are interested in psychology or psychiatry finds a psychological disorder or reason behind everything I state but I am yelling out my heart for none but me and letting others know.

God knows where, if he was there I would have said, but since God is dead none knows when I am going to end my life and hopefully I will end it only after I did my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche