Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A WALK IN THE DRIZZLE

Drizzling fairly, and alone he did walk amidst
Moist were his clothes and so was his face
Overcast was the sky and in the air there was mist
He kept on moving slowly at his own pace
No one noticed the joy he expressed in his gait
Others were sad for a drizzle albeit
Looking at skies once in a while he walked with a smile
And in the mist, he faded, after a while
A face so seldom has seen devoid of any guile
Wish there were a few alike in the world that is so agile, so fragile

1 comment:

  1. i knw the situation wen u wrote this in a rainy day....its an instant poem rit..i like tha one ji :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche