Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HAVE A HAPPINESS POINT

Originally written – February 10, 2010

Now, for the first time, I will preach (were my other blogs doing something else?). Preach something that I do in spirit(all preachings need not be followed by the preacher either).

All I am going to say to you guys (hey, whom am I addressing to, there are no readers to this crap I write each time) is just have a happiness point and do strive to reach that each day. 

What's this happiness point? It's something that you do and derives happiness as a result. I derive happiness in writing (how much crap it may be) so I just keep doing that as many times as possible coz the process of writing gives me happiness.  

Similarly, you choose what you like to do and just do it. This may not be the same task, I just don't write all through the day at one point I love taking photographs, at another, I love listening to music and so on and so forth. So just have something to do that you love and just have a smile and do. Have a fetish towards something and just go for it.

Remember, just see that you don't lose that smile ever. Coz a smile can light up more than your life (oh, what a thought Aristotle would frown, should he listen). Anyways, I am done with my crap again and just posted it cause I did not blog much recently and just wanna keep what's going in my dirty mind that has sick and filthy thoughts but churns out and throws these crappy pathetic things knowing many may say it's not even worth a read.

1 comment:

  1. Three quarters of your post is putting yourself down. Avoid that. It is definitely c*ap. The quarter that says smiling is good for you, do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do, are worth aspiring to.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche