Monday, November 26, 2012

WAKE UP NOW


Each night, there was a light
Of hope and happiness that shone brightly
Now, it's gone dim

Sleeping in tears, weeping in fear
Walking under vigil, talking of own peril
On what shall we rely?
When God has not come to save
While he took the offerings we gave
And love is hard to be born
In such times when we are torn

Yet we must make a way to fight them
And give back the terror they have given
But how could it be done?
When we can't be one, on mother earth
When egos cannot gel and, for compassion
There is a dearth

Wake up now for you may not live next moment
In vain shall go, the hardships you underwent
And the time spent to realize your dreams
They would turn to nothing but screams
So get up, my sisters and brothers
Stand as one and leave other bothers
To live and to fight those who feel
Its right to take our lives

So get up and light the light
That shone brightly in the night
So get up to run free again  
And have fun under the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche