Thursday, November 1, 2012

LIVE FOR EVER

A man was waiting with hope since long,
He was getting old but he was getting strong
The days passed and so did the nights
The sun and moon seemed gloomy as fading were lights

But he still in his heart, hoping for the best
That thing would be fine before he laid to rest
But nothing went right till his very end
He just got strong unlike his other friend

He worked harder and his will was stronger
He knew that it’s not possible to live any longer
But still kept on his fight
And hoped that someday things would be bright

His death and came stood ahead
He bowed to it and nodded his head
The death bowed back saying “You have won
The battle of life and you shall live forever
Your soul shall stay, only you shall be gone
It must stay coz that would teach how to live a life”

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche