Thursday, November 1, 2012

SOUL CALL


Calling is my soul,
Come and talk to me
Have a slice of life
And then walk with me
It left me into the world
That’s so much fun
I am not done yet, I said
I must now run
To the goal of life
And to make her wife
Finish my purpose
And end the strife
There are many bitches
And yeah many witches
Well, if we do not like our girl
There aren’t wife switches
For we must bear the one we get
Be it, if we have to regret
This body for sure will call it a day
While I go sleep and others pray
The end would come and I would die
The soul would take me as a meat pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche