Friday, January 4, 2013

TAKE ME TO HEAVENS

In the days of your love, I never noticed
That I do make a note now
The birds rejoice their flight, the animals their might
The ships their sail and the boats their row
But how should I? In such moments of despair
With a broken heart and thoughts so low
Cherish the happenings in seas earth and air
The moon’s shine, the dank beaches, and the sun’s glow
The nightingale’s mellowed song and peacocks unveil
The breezes whisper, the clouds wander and the rivers flow
Relish them how? For my heart is still and unmoved
No desire to run and when it walks it does fail
So tell, how I cope this undesired wail
Advise me a pill or come and kill
Take me to heavens from where I shall sail
With frail wings to your heavenly place

4 comments:

  1. I don't know whether you are heart broken or not but one thing that i know all the greatest poetry on love is written by poets when they were heart broken...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am Heartbroken and that's when such lines come...from the broken heart so to say. Thanks for liking it Anjan

      Delete
  2. Last 4 lines were the best. Lovely poem but I will still go for flowery path...You know it is pure magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saru for your comment.....I will go with what you said...

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche