Monday, October 29, 2012

MY LEGACY

Something small yet substantial
Deep inside me and under the veil
The resonance that is celestial
Those are feelings of my soul

They shall be with me in grave
Busy, they shall keep me in death
Nothing more then, I would crave,
For there is you in my big sleep's every breath

I may be gone for you, to do sleeping
Yet, you may not be weeping
But, I shall leave my legacy with you
Wish now you get through it, that once 'I was you'

***This is a thought provoked by Saru Singhal's Words...My Words

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Second paragraph onwards it is unbelievably good. WoW, loved it. It will be one of my favorites ever.

    Thank you for a wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to saru for posting it on FB. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Saru for publising this poem a lot :) she inspired me to write this....it's just an iota of tribute for her fabulous poems

      Delete

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche