Friday, April 6, 2012

JUVENILE HEART


“DIL TO BACHHA HAI JI” – A HINDI SONG TRANSLATION

Entangled looks, can’t stay away from her
No bite how strong, can break a fine strand
The rains of youth have long withered
But their obscure clouds still shy to fade
The heart beats in a haze,
Radiance is flying to the sky
Heart says, 'it’s worse to be alone than to die'
Coz the heart is still juvenile
It’s still fresh with a smile

Who knew, while in the veil that it was a toy?
As I thought it was just another mendicant of joy
How much ever, I scream or push
Or in keenness think of every word
The heart is a cheat that deceives in the rush
Lest someone stops or throws to the wind
In such age now I shall face wiles
Coz the heart is still juvenile
And can give pain every while

Such pain has sat within that to smile is so tough
The age passed in loneliness, and in senescence, it did strike
Each beat says you are coming this way
And of love, shall the daggers sway
Such moments, why can’t they pass?
Why can't eyes, from you, keep off
In trepidation, I dare not say
Coz the heart is still juvenile
Waiting to see your smile not once but every while
In my journey's every step every mile

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche