Saturday, April 7, 2012

I LONG AGAIN

Oh, I am so old now, death is so near
And within grows the only fear
Fear of parting from your slender arms
Those held each time to pacify my qualms
And at times when I rejoiced, 
Just being held made me poised

I lived being held by you, all my life
And you lived to behold me as my wife
I wish thus, not to pass on but want to live on
But life isn't so nice, its far very cruel

Coz, when reminiscing you hug
I just realized what I didn't realize then
The deep breath you took
While passing away into tranquility
And I am not happy here, alone
I long again to be held in your arms

2 comments:

  1. It's true this. We miss the people more when they are gone, even if we did appreciate them when they weren't. Good poem.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche