Monday, September 17, 2012

WALL-E (2008) - ENGLISH


The cutest love story, I have ever seen.

Some love stories are told extravagantly and some are made with simplicity, but this one is made with a cuteness that is really rare. Oh, it does not involve a boy and girl but involves a boy robot called WALL-E and a female robot called EVA. And what do they do apart from falling in love, they make others fall in love with their motherland, the Earth.

It's the first 3D animated short film from PIXAR and the one scene in one which WALL-E and EVA go around the spaceship amidst those stars is just worth all the 3-D effort. Too much of detailing is done and so much hard work is really worth every time. It's not so astonishing that some have called it the best animated movie of all time, but for me, its the cutest love story of all time. The best animated movie still is Monsters Inc.

Now, coming to WALL-E what we have 2 loveable characters against a not so pleasant backdrop. It's the earth of 2805 and now life is not there on Earth, EVA is the life detector sent by humans in space who have now become more of parasites than humans. Those beings have even forgot to walk. Now, this is a serious theme told hilariously. Take that one scene in which WALL - E holds umbrella for EVA which is struck by lightning. Or that beautiful lighter scene. Wow, I am all in love with such details.

Coming to writing, this is authentic writing told in a fable like manner through robots. Nicely done, and the emotions are what is important behind each scene. The storyboard work could have been too tedious with so many details being presented to us. And the music, the song "Down To Earth" is still on my ipod and is one of my favorites too.

This is a time and again watch movie and a sure 5/5 and this one tiny little animation cinema is for long to stay and may well go beyond 2805 A.D. Love WALL E and love EVA.

2 comments:

  1. dis is true love....socho agar machines pyar kar sakte hain n loyal rehte hain to phir humans kyun nai rehte.........

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche