Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I HAVE VISA POWER


An advent of a few moments
Could leave some in joys and some in laments
I learned this well-known truth
After showing a certain degree of Ruth
At a glass window, where there is a lady on the other side
The nerves shall freeze as if you were just frozen the river
The mind is made to be intact with all bothers aside
And to focus on telling the truth of what you have done in career
All one needs to do is say, but that that’s not all
For she is the one who would take a call
To let you go with your own passport
While she can hear your silent cries
Else, she would make you say, “I have Visa Power”
And make you fly into the skies


***Nov 19th, 2009, I got my VISA to the USA. This is when I wrote it on my back from the consulate.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche