Monday, August 27, 2012

FINDING NEMO (2003) - ENGLISH


I watched it again in 3D and its simply still great.

You need to change anything to make the best more perfect, what this film does is simply that. This is a great movie and the re release has just added technology and left it intact. I hope many have watched it when it was first released in 2003 and considered it to be by far the best animated movie till then. Yes, I strongly believe this is the best animated movie just next to Monsters Inc. and the best father son story that is so very cutely told. 

A cowardly father has lost his son and in turn to get him back he gives up his own cowardice and swims across the length and breadth of the ocean to reach him. It is dramatic, comical and even romantic. When the blue tank fish Dory seems to be losing her love interest Marlon, she turns back to him and says "When I look at you, I feel like I am home" that is enough to melt any man's heart and so it did touch mine too, not just once but any number of times I watched it. 

PIXAR was already making great animation movies but with this one it just set the standards too high for itself that since this most films of PIXAR have touched those standards. 

This being an animation movie needs simply great animation detailing which PIXAR did so very beautifully, never will you fill as if out of place, it's seriously one of the most colorful films. It brings alive the whole Ocean and lets us swim all across it.

Kudos to Andrew Stanton and the whole PIXAR team for having given us one of the best gifts and bonding us back with those emotions. And thanks a lot again for doing it in 3D and re releasing and giving us an experience to watch it in theaters again. 

It's a definite 5/5 for one of the best animated movies ever. Please take your kids along if they haven’t seen it and you can for sure go through the ride again and it's overwhelmingly enjoyable again and again and again. Please watch it in theaters in 3D. It's not worth missing beautiful cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche