Thursday, February 16, 2017

TOY STORY 3 (2010) - ENGLISH


I love these even today and I can play with them for long.

There is nostalgia in these toys, this was indeed my first animation film I can remember seeing in a theater. I adored them then and it was a WOW. Even now, the WOW factor is still there and it actually grew. 
Good becomes great at times and we start appreciating for being kids. We may be good as adults  but as kids we were more or less great. I loved it when I saw this in 2010 in a theater and when I saw this again, I loved it more. It has a flow and the characters are so brilliantly etched. From the cowboy Andy to the astronaut Buzz to the two potato heads, each one is very neat and actually have a role to play. There is a significance to each character and they come together as a team to achieve their objectives. There are many aspects I can learn from this film, should I take it seriously.  

Technically, as any PIXAR film this is brilliant. Toy Story was the first film made by PIXAR and even after 15 years in the third installment, the theme is still relevant. PIXAR had redefined the animation industry since Walt Disney started it. I would firmly put PIXAR and DISNEY side by side if ever I were to rate animation companies. PIXAR, although goes further in exploring universal themes, blending them with emotions that we as humans can relate to.  

I don't want to single out anyone be it the director, writer, animator or any actor in appreciating their work. This is team film and everyone did their job extremely well. This film will stand among one of the finest animation films ever made for a very long time to come. 

A 5/5 for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche