Saturday, May 5, 2012

BUSINESSMAN (2012) - TELUGU


All men cannot be fooled some times, but some men can be fooled all the time.
Telugu audience seems to be falling in the group of those who can be fooled all the time.

Its a mess of a film in reality and the only saving grace are dialogues that are though overboard at times, are delivered well by Mahesh Babu. But this movie fall short in many ways and is still a big hit. Songs are a waste of time. 'Sir Osthara' a rage song now in Andhra Pradesh just shows the taste of cheap audience. I would have loved the song if it was filmed on maids and beggars praising the hero, than a beach song as shown in film with heroine. I wanted to kill the director for most ridiculous use of 'For a few dollars more' music for heroine. Killing of a prisoner in jail itself in Kabaddi MAtch, getting in touch with each and every MP just like that. Doing things at will and beating up any number of people without being hurt. All this is mere crap. Most ridiculous flashback and a reason for one to become DON.

Now, having said all that what I liked is the way Mahesh Babu told his lines, and his reaction was just what was required for that very scene. It was a reaction that was there with envy  and a gusto that is a rarity yet in a Garbage that is Telugu Film Industry. Few things are good and many things bad. If not for Mahesh Babu, mostly it was a reject for everything. I can see this man as the one who is learning to understand the director and even though its most silliest is trying to bring life into scenes. 

Its an average watch and never even as good, yet I liked the way Mahesh delivered his dialogues. All rest was silly. I dont recommend it, if you are looking for a story. Just 2/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche