Friday, June 29, 2018

THE INCREDIBLES (2004) - ENGLISH


An incredible superhero film that's worth a watch many times over.

It's the most notable family superhero film where we have a family full of superheroes. It's fun by all means and does not stop at that, it goes beyond and even tells us a story of a regular employee, a housewife, and normal kids. There are multiple stories put together in this fun film.

The writing is strong and the direction is terrific as expected out of any PIXAR film. This is one of the few films that are not as human as their other films but yet it tells what a family is and what family means truly. To be there for each other in all adversities and to fight for each other makes the core of the film and it's all put in a fun way that's engaging as well as entertaining.

The voice over was terrific by each and every cast and I love the character of Edna, the costume designer. She stands her own in a film with superhuman abilities to the protagonists and antagonists. The moments with Edna in the film are worth watching multiple times for me.

Thanks to Brad Bird and the PIXAR for giving us a terrific superhero film in the age of many superheroes from DC and Marvel. These Incredibles would stand their own and I wish to see more of these in the future.

A 4/5 for a terrific PIXAR superhero film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche