Tuesday, January 17, 2017

PHOBIA (2016) - HINDI

A good shot that was mistimed.
Till the climax there was curiosity and it was well built up. But the climax was so pale that more than a surprise it was a letdown for me.
Acting by Radhika Apte is superb and she has time and again proven her versatility and Phobia is a worthwhile cap in her feather. She seemed to be convinced about the role and the project and invested all her energy into the role.
I was happy to an extent to be seeing this but it I was not fully satisfied at the same time. There are big holes in the plot which came to the show by the end. There were questions that were raised as the movie concluded and those are not good questions either. 
All in all, its an average fare for me and if not for acting of Radhika Apte this movie would have been a forgetful one too. A 2/5 for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche