Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A AA (2016) - TELUGU

A simple tale told well with some excellent dialogues.

Two dialogues have stayed in my mind hours after I watched this film.

“Mee amma gurtundi cheppindi, mee naanna telsindi cheppaadu, nenu jarigindi cheppaanu.”

“Road widening lo sagam kottesina building laa ayipoyindhi naa bathuku. Vundataniki paniki raadhu. Vadalataniki manasu raadhu.”

The flow of the dialogues is trademark Trivikram. He is the real strength of the film.
The story is clichéd and many of the scenes or back-drop are actually watched in so many other films. 
But it is Trivikram who knit the elements well and put them in a new bottle making the old wine better.

Samantha is stealer in the film and this film truly belongs to her. She did justice to her role fully. Rao Ramesh is outstanding. Outstanding has become a kind of synonym with Rao Ramesh and he does is job superbly.

Above all, I give the credit to Trivikram for this film. A 3/5 for a good film. It’s too clichéd to go for a repeat watch that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche