Saturday, February 11, 2012

DARK TUNNEL


I came across a funny dark tunnel
Having few gaps through which faint light came in
I had to fight the darkness all through
I had reached the other end without having to give in

But then came a friend after a hiatus
I rushed back to her with a well-done status
Now, I held her hand and made her understand
That these gaps are the ones she has to rely on
She began to walk but it was tough to stand
The darkness within even with me as company

These gaps will decide the fate
She wished, she had a better mate

Her mind was in a pendulum
Going to and fro on a swing
Her feet were crippling
And more too afraid to think

Now, these openings were betraying
They grew dim making the walk much grim
Even I, as her company had to stall my walk
And moreover, we could barely whisper, leave talk

These openings closed down and we were struck
In the tunnel, amidst the darkness
Now we are both in wait, for the light to clear
And for the darkness to fade
To help us celebrate as if a festival of lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche