Sunday, July 7, 2013

CONSOLING THOUGHT

A thought consoling me, 
That how much shall they try
to part us, thus shall strengthen our love
That how much shall they make us cry
In our cries shall be joys of us 
How much tyranny they may show
That much shall be our resolve
How much they seek my sorrow
I shall make you mine for sure one day
If that day may not be just tomorrow
But one day we shall meet 
May in prison we shall greet
But then our unison is inevitable
And it is surely a place on this very earth
For, I don't believe in heavens 
Coz for heavens, there is a dearth

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I firstly declare here that all the content written in the blog is exclusively written by me and I hold the copyrights of each and everything. Be it a poem or a movie review. Also, the videos or photographs I upload or attach are exclusively owned by me. This declaration is important in a world that seems so worried of piracy. The prime purpose of these blogs is to put my writings and photographs on the net. and well to start with.... I live in my mind, and existence is the attempt to bring my thoughts into physical reality, I celebrate myself, sing myself and I am always happy in my own company.....I am not the best in the world but I strive for excellence and thats what keeps me alive... Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself--Friedrich Nietzsche